Celebrate National Eat Together Week with Delicious Pork Recipes
There’s still time left to enjoy National Eat Together Week – here are some delicious recipes to lure the family to the table!
With the 17th Annual National Eat Together Week upon us, the National Pork Board is encouraging families to gather around the dinner table. And now that kids are back in school, dinner time is more important than ever. Studies suggest that family meals play a key role in raising high-achieving, healthy and well-adjusted children.
From tacos and pizza to salads and baked potatoes, here are seven recipes guaranteed to keep your family close to the dinner table every night of the week:
- Sunday: Pulled Pork Tostadas with Slaw and Chipotle Cream <http://www.porkbeinspired.
com/RecipeDetail/2634/Pulled_> Pork_Tostadas_with_Slaw_and_ Chipotle_Cream.aspx
- Monday: BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza <http://www.porkbeinspired.
- Tuesday: Pulled Pork Scramble <http://www.porkbeinspired.
- Wednesday: Pork Greek Salad <http://www.porkbeinspired.
- Thursday: Pulled Pork Soft Tacos <http://www.porkbeinspired.
- Friday: Pulled Pork Fried Rice <http://www.porkbeinspired.
- Saturday: Pulled Pork Baked Potato <http://www.porkbeinspired.
Check out more mouth watering recipes at www.porkbeinspired.com that are perfect for National Eat Together week, and for your next family meal.
Source and images courtesy of the National Pork Board
Thank you for reading Eatnlisten.com foodie blog.