Sweet Interview Outtakes with Duff
about Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios
These are hysterical outtakes from my sweet interview with Duff Goldman while he proudly shows off his exciting new collection of Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios bakeware, appliances, tools and cake decorating products at the Home Housewares Show.
In this Rare Cuts Video Duff headbutts a baking pan to show how thick it is, feeds me a handful of tasty mini lollipops, ponders the invention of the first ever cake leveling device, and more…
Designed to let everyday bakers “unleash their inner artist “and easily create masterpiece cakes of their own at home, the Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios product line was co-designed by Duff to create a trend-forward, high-quality collection of bakeware, appliances, tools and cake decorating products never before available outside of professional bakeries.
“All these are tools that we use in the bakery” says Duff Goldman about his collaboration with Gartner Studios to develop a Charm City Cakes tested fondant tool kit. “When we designed this kit Gartner came through, we looked at all the different tools and asked all of the people that work for me ‘What is your favorite tool when working with fondant?’ So everybody picked out all of their favorite tools, had them designed and put them in a box. This is the stuff that we use in the bakery” continues Goldman.
Designed to make creative expression easy and fun, these Duff Goldman by Gartner Studio items are affordably priced from $2.49 to $129.99, including:
- Airbrush Machine – create professional results with lightweight, portable air compressor with adjustable air pressure, airbrush, hose, and AC power adapter
- Professional-Grade Anodized Aluminum Bakeware -Available in 9”x13”, 6” Square, 8” Square, 6” Round, 8” Round, and 9” Round Pans.
- Nonstick Bakeware - Available in Sheet Pan, 9”x13”, 8” Square, 9” Round, Jumbo Cupcake, and 12 Mini Cakes Pans, with silicon grips for easier handling
- Brownie Pans – Nonstick baking pan makes 9 individual brownies.
- Cake Stand (new item debuting at show) – Dual-purpose, Stainless steel with swivel base. Use while decorating and also to present your finished masterpieces!
- 15-Piece Professional-Style Decorating Kit – Decorate cakes like a pro with stainless steel decorator tips, couplers and bags.
- Icing Spatulas – In two sizes to create a smooth, even surface.
- Fondant Cutters – Cut shapes from fondant icing for ultimate Duff-style decorating. Range in size and shape from hearts and flowers to geometrics.
- Fondant Smoother – Creates a super-smooth fondant cake with perfectly finished edges.
- Fondant Rollers – In two sizes for rolling large amounts of fondant, or smaller detailed fondant pieces.
- Essential Tool Kit –the tools you need to detail, sculpt, model, shape and smooth gum paste and fondant in one kit.
- Cake Tester – Check the done-ness of baked goods with stylish stainless tester.
- Fondant Texture Tiles – press into fondant for instant textured design.
- Stencils – Add instant design to cakes, cupcakes, brownies, and lattes with several stencil patterns. Perfect for use with Duff’s Cake Graffiti.
- Duff Logo Apron – Dig in and get dirty in style.
- Cake Graffiti – colorful, edible spray paint only from Duff.
- Cake Wires and charms – for serious cake bling.
- And more - Cupcake Liners and Picks, Twisted Candles, Cake Pop Kits, Cake and Cupcake Tattoos – Patterned fondant wraps and toppers, Brownie Tattoos –Edible dot or zebra stripe stickers to bling your brownies, Premium Cake Mixes including Red Velvet and zany Zebra, Premium Cake Mixes in 18 ounce Grocery Size, Brownie Mix, Buttercream Fondant, available in 10 vibrant colors, Gumpaste flowers, Icing Tubs, Icing Pouches, Flavored Sprinkles in fun shapes, Color and Shimmer Food Gels, and Edible Cake Glitter.
Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios is available at Michaels stores nationwide, at select Party City, Wal-Mart, Giant Eagle, LeGourmet Chef, Market Street stores, at KeHE Distributors, and at www.duff.com.
Stay tuned, more video of my interview with Duff about his fantastic foodie products is coming soon. Thank you for reading Eatnlisten.com foodie blog.